Salivary Cortisol, Catecholamines, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
1. Pudek M, Li D: Adrenal hormones and hypertension. In Clinical Chemistry, eds Kaplan L and Pesce A, 5th Edition, 998-1027, 2010
2. Li D, White A, and Pudek M. Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry analysis of salivary free cortisol: validation and clinical application. The 52nd Annual Conference of the CSCC. Science on the Rock. St. John’s, NL. June 2008. Clin Biochem. 41 (14-15): 1273-1274, October 2008; Poster presentation
3. Li, D., Al Mehthel M, Pudek M, E. Ur E, Francis G, Prior J, Ronco J, Wong G, Redekop G, and Sirrs S. Catecholamine response in critical illness. The 54th Annual Conference of the CSCC. Plain Science on the Prairies. Saskatoon, SK. June 2010. Clin Biochem. 43 (9): 785, June 2010; Poster presentation
4. Hafeli U, Ensom M, Kiang T, Stoeber B, Chua B, Pudek M, Schmitt V: Comparison of Vancomycin concentrations in blood and interstitial fluid: A possible model for less invasive therapeutic drug monitoring. Clin Chem Lab Med 2011; 49(12): 2123-2125.
5. Shalansky K, Hanko J, Pudek M, Li G, Jastrzebski J: Iron indices after administration of sodium ferric gluconate complex in hemodialysis patients. Am J Kidney Dis; 2011
6. Kalyan S, Hitchcock C, Sirrs S, Pudek M, Prior J: Cardiovascular and metabolic effects of medroxy progesterone acetate versus conjugated equine estrogen after premenopausal hysterectomy with bilateral ovariectomy; Pharmactherapy 2010; 30 (5): 442-452.