Burrard Bridge over False Creek in Vancouver. Constructed in 1930–1932, the high, five part bridge on four piers spans False Creek, connects downtown Vancouver with Kitsilano via connections to Burrard Street on both ends.
It is one of three bridges crossing False Creek.
The architect of the Burrard Street Bridge was George Lister Thornton Sharp, the engineer John R. Grant. The bridge is named for Burrard Inlet, in the honour of Sir Harry Burrard-Neale, a British officer of the Royal Navy, by Captain George Vancouver in June 1792, during his expedition of exploration in the Pacific Northwest.