1. Shaw N, Gill S, Lavoie H, Marsh EE, Hall JE. Persistence in Sleep-associated Decrease in GnRH Pulse Frequency in the Absence of Gonadal Steroids. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2011: 96(8); 2590-5
2. Gill S: Discontinuation of menopause hormonal therapy: What are the symptoms and how should they be managed? Commentary. Nature Clinical Practice Endocrinology & Metabolism; April 2006; 2(4):192-93.
3. Gill S, Sharpless J, Rado K, Hall JE. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in decreases with gonadal steroid feedback but increases with age. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2002; 87:2290-6.
4. Humphries K, Gill S. Hormone replacement therapy: The evidence speaks. Canadian Medical Association Journal 2003;168(8):1001-10
5. Gill S, Lavoie HB, Bo-Abbas, Hall JE. Gonadal steroid negative feedback in postmenopausal women: effect of age and hormone replacement. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2002; 87:2297-2302.