1. Sharkia M *, Michaud S, Giguère Y, Berthier MT, Stewart L, Deladoëy J, Deal C, Van Vliet G, Chanoine JP. Thyroid function from birth to adolescence in Prader-Willi Syndrome. J Pediatr 2013 Apr 25 (Epub ahead of print).
2. Jogova M *, Song J *, Campbell A, Warbuton D, Warshawski T, Chanoine JP. Process evaluation of the Living Green, Healthy and Thrifty (LiGHT) web-based child obesity management program: combining health promotion with ecology and economy. Can J Diabetes 2013, 37: 72-81
3. Zacharin M, Chanoine JP, Cassorla F, Brink S, Hanas R, Fideleff HL, Oduwole A, Shah N, Hochberg Z, on behalf of all 70 GPED Active Members. Promoting excellence in the care of paediatric endocrine diseases in the developing world. Pediatrics 2013 Feb; 131(2): e573-8.
4. Campbell AC*, Barnum D, Ryden V, Ishkanian S, Stock S, Chanoine JP. The effectiveness of the implementation of Healthy BuddiesTM, a school-based, peer-led health promotion program in elementary schools. Canadian J Diabetes 2012 Aug; 36(4): 181-6.
5. Chanoine JP and Richard M. Early weight loss and outcome at one year in obese adolescents treated with orlistat or placebo. Int J Pediatr Obes 2011 Apr; 6(2): 95-101.