Applications for Clinical Fellowship or Post-graduate Trainee may be made through the Division of Endocrinology:
Division of Endocrinology
Post-graduate Training Program
4th Floor, 2775 Laurel Street
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1M9
Phone: (604) 875-5929
Fax: (604) 875-5925
Requirements for Application for Clinical Fellowship or Post-graduate Trainee
- A Division Faculty member must be identified who is willing and able to appropriately supervise a Clinical Fellow (this must be done before any application will be considered).
- An application for post-graduate training must be completed (available from the Division of Endocrinology).
- The candidate MUST supply a letter from the postgraduate specialty college in their home country (with notarized translation if applicable) indicating that they have met the training requirements for a specialist in that country. The letter should indicate the number of years of training necessary to achieve specialist status in the program, and examinations necessary to achieve specialist status.
- The candidate MUST provide proof (original with notarized translation if applicable) of successful completion of all examinations listed in the above letter.
- Supporting documentation would include all specialty training certificates and a letter from the applicant’s specialty college.
- Additional requirements may apply (such as application for educational licensure), depending on the position.
Contact the Division of Endocrinology for more information.
Note: Training provided for Clinical Fellowship or Post-graduate Trainee is NOT evaluated by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and will not be considered for positions as a paid physician assistant, nor postdoctoral research trainees, nor subspecialty residents.